Be Encouraged Today!: Two Truths: There are many things in this world that are true, and some that are false. There are many things that are right, and things that are wrong...
The Plan – John 3:16 The Plan – John 3:16 It’s been some years since I’ve posted to this blog. God was dealing with me on some things. I am grateful to Him for chastening me which shows His love for me. I want to speak a little on God’s Plan – Redemption. Redemption is a gift; it cannot be earned, and it involves our turning away from sin and towards God. God made this task simple for us—the offering of His Son, Jesus. I want to come from the verse of John 3:16. I know, I know… We all know this verse; we could probably recite it in our sleep. This verse is one of the first scriptures we all learned in Bible School/Children’s Church. I think that was by God’s design, but not fully realized. In this, I want to bring to full fruition of God’s Plan by breaking down this scripture. It is so simple, but sometimes things can seem too simple… “Surely, it can’t be this simple?!” It is just that – simple. By having our Faith ONLY in God’s Plan, Jesus...
Good Monday Morning! It was once told to me that if I repent fast; I'll grow fast. And I think that is due to us recognizing that we have done something that is not pleasing in the sight of God, and being able to catch it quickly and put it under the Blood of Jesus by repenting. This too is part of that fellowship He wants to have with us; this repenting. No one is perfect; though it may seem that a person has everything together on the outside, there are things that are going on that are not in eye sight. And if you see your brother or sister in sin, don't go discussing their faults with others least you find yourself in that very same destruction or something worst. Instead pray for one another. Lift them up in prayer and cover them. Love covers a multitude of sin. Did you put your armor on today? If not, then you have not taken the necessary precautions/means to protect yourself. It is very important that you remember to do this each and everyday. Though things ...
How many times have you said or heard someone say “That was some good praise and worship this Sunday morning.” But praise is not just for the church services. You can praise the Lord anywhere – in your car, at work or at home. Psalms 34:1 states: I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Praise can be done anytime and anywhere. There’s no correct or incorrect way to do it. There is no time limit it should be done. When you have a song in your heart, it can be sung aloud or hummed. Do you know why we have praise and worship at the beginning of church service? Praise and worship “charges” the atmosphere, it prepares the heart to receive, and more importantly, it brings you closer to God. It is what I like to call “loving on God.” We all know that God loves us, and praise is another way, besides our obedience to His Word, to show God how much we love Him. Praise helps us do away with those things, sin or hardship, which so easy besets us ...
Hello: Just want to keep a fire lit underneath us about the things that are going on around us; to keep us ever vigilant in the things of Christ. I know that you believe as do that Jesus Christ will return for those that belong to Him. Though none of us know the hour, day or year that He will return, we do believe that He is coming again. Matthew 24:4-8: 4Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]. 5For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [[ b ]appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place; 8All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the [ c ]birth pangs [of the [ d ]intolera...
Well praise the Lord. The first month of this New Year is about gone. Many of us have set goals, reaching for new opportunities and are making changes to better our lives. I have set health and fitness goals to eat better and tone this year. But so many times we focus on the outside, and we forget about the inside. Yes eating healthy is good for my inside, but I’m talking about our hearts, our spirit man. Fitness has never been a problem for me; I love my workouts and do them every day. I couldn’t say this about “feeding my spirit”. So I have set a goal of reading more of the Word of God and giving Him more of my time. We all get busy with life. We have our families, jobs, businesses, school, groups and clubs. We busy ourselves with so much stuff, but never slow down and give God the time He so greatly deserves. We want Him to be there when we need Him, but won’t even tarry with Him an hour. I am guilty of this. He wants to spend time with us, but we’re too busy. Take t...
Hello All: As you all my know, I will be giving birth to a little baby boy this April. I can't wait! I can't wait to see what he will look like; for him to see me and the world. I apologize for not writing as often as I should, but I'm here to give you some encouragement as usual. We as Christians should walk in love at all times, but that can be difficult sometimes with certain people. I am learning to do things as unto to the Lord. Do I like it? Not all the time, but it is allowing me to grow in an area that needs maturing as a child of God. Sometimes my husband will say that he will take our two (2) yr old daughter a bath, and I wind up having to do it. I use to get a little irritated when he didn't keep his word and do what he said he will do. But the enemy will use little things like this to keep strife and discord in your household, in your marriage. The Word of God tells us that it's the small foxes that spoil the vine. We all have things that just irritate u...
Comments