Be Encouraged Today!: Two Truths: There are many things in this world that are true, and some that are false. There are many things that are right, and things that are wrong...
Be Encouraged Today!: Casting Down Imagination/Bad/Negative Thoughts : "Now I know I'm the only one in the world that does this - get carried away with thoughts. Thank God I've learn to cast those negative though..."
The Lord is great and greatly to be praise! Have you ever had the "blahs"; where you just don't feel like doing anything? All you want to do is those things that you have to do to live/survive; anything more than that is a chore; it is draining - you don't want to talk or do anything; I mean absolutely nothing. I've been like that this week. Maybe I just need a break I thought. I'll tell it on myself - I haven't been reading or praying or studying that much all this week. I'm not depressed or anything - just BLAH. I'm sitting here tonight , and I thought 'Now, how are you going to "encourage" people in the Lord when you're not putting yourself in a position to hear what the Lord would say?' OUCH! I thought 'Hey, I have some things that I want God to do on my behalf on my family's behalf. Just when God is about to open the door we may feel faint and want to give up and give in. We don't want to press ...
Good Morning: Continue to give thanks unto the Lord, for He is great and great are His works. There's a author out with a book entitled "God is not Great....How religion poisons everything". Boy, do we need to get on the good foot. The enemy is getting bolder because he knows that His time is running out. Just want to let you know that I will be putting some of my old writings on the blog. If some had touched your spirit in the past, then they will be on the blog for you to refer back to. Here's one now................... Repeat After me and say it with attitude: My life just keeps getting better and better. Blessing are over taking me more and more. My bills are paid, and my body is healed. And the best is yet to come. Take it by force, and sometimes we just have to get an attitude with the devil, and let him know that he is the defeated foe and he will rule NO MORE in our lives. There was a Word of God that was preached talking about putting on the whole ...
Good Friday Morning!!!! My heart will praise the Lord all the day long. Do you understand that every illness, sickness or disease that is upon the earth, that Jesus bore all of those things upon Himself so that we don't have to. The problem, I believe, is in our confession and processsion. These things are freely given to those that belong to Him, but for some reason do not use the (authority). Maybe you don't think you're worthy to be given these things or maybe you don't know you have this authority. This is why it is so important that you stay in the Word. Like I said earlier this week, people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge (the knowledge of the Word of God). Do you know how people get saved? In Romans 10:9,10 - If you confess with mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord of your life, and that He died on the cross for your sins, and arose on that third (3rd) day, then you are saved. It goes on to say that with the mouth you confess and wi...
Well praise the Lord. The first month of this New Year is about gone. Many of us have set goals, reaching for new opportunities and are making changes to better our lives. I have set health and fitness goals to eat better and tone this year. But so many times we focus on the outside, and we forget about the inside. Yes eating healthy is good for my inside, but I’m talking about our hearts, our spirit man. Fitness has never been a problem for me; I love my workouts and do them every day. I couldn’t say this about “feeding my spirit”. So I have set a goal of reading more of the Word of God and giving Him more of my time. We all get busy with life. We have our families, jobs, businesses, school, groups and clubs. We busy ourselves with so much stuff, but never slow down and give God the time He so greatly deserves. We want Him to be there when we need Him, but won’t even tarry with Him an hour. I am guilty of this. He wants to spend time with us, but we’re too busy. Take t...
Hello, Hello All: I know it seems as though I've been "A-Wall" lately, but I needed to fight some battles. I am still fighting the good fight of faith, and waiting my complete Victory in Jesus's Name. Now back to the message at hand "It's Time to Maintain". We can maintain many things in many areas. In some areas, it can be hard to maintain for many reasons. Many of you know that I love to workout. I’ve taken many classes and have done countless video workouts. The results are awesome. I looked and felt awesome too. As my life changed, in becoming a wife and stay-at-home mom, it has been somewhat difficult to maintain my workout regiment, weight loss and look of “awesome”. I still love working out, but finding the time, doing effective workout (interruption, children between legs and having the energy) has made it difficult maintain a regiment and desired weight loss. In taking the time to think about how to maintain my workout, I’ve learned t...
Comments