Sunday, September 30, 2007

Being Born Again - September 19th

Hello:

I am trying to stay faithful to bring you encouragement through the Word of God. I have been writing at night so that I can type on the weekend or throughout the week when I have time. God is always speaking, and I am trying or rather I will be obedient to do His Word. But I thank God that I have chosen to serve Him because is He is so faithful. He understands that we are not perfect, but we should always shrive for that perfection.
I know that I spoken on this topic before, but I think that we should always keep this ever before I our eyes. We are born again. What does being born again mean? It means that we have been saved by grace through faith. In standard terms, we believed in our hearts and confessed with our mouths that Jesus is Lord; and He died on the cross for our sins and is now seated at the right hand of the Father God ever making intercession for us. This is the only way to truly be born again/saved. But we must understand that all the wrong things we once did don't automatically stop or go away. The faith walk/salvation/born again is a process. We don't get it right the first day, week, month or maybe even a year. Some things take a while to work out of lives. That's why it's important that we renew our mind with the Word of God (to His way of doing and being). Get in the Word of God - I've said it before. Not only does this helps us renew our minds to the things of God, but it is also part of that fellowship God wants to have and needs to have with us. It also helps us to pray God's Word concerning situations that go on in our lives. Getting in God's Word helps us to make the right choices, and live healthy prosperous lives. It helps us to know the voice of God so that we can follow Him.
So if you have made the decision to follow Jesus, and feel that you can't walk this faith born again walk - don't give up. Jesus loves you, and He died for you so that you can be free from sin, sickness and disease. He knows that there are things in your life that are going to take time to walk/work out. Sticking with God and staying in His Word will help you stay on the course! Talk to God; He is always listening!
Did you put your armor on today????
Be Encouraged Today!!!!!!

No comments: