Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Test & Trials Happen To Us All

Hello Hello:

I know the thoughts and the plans the Lord has towards me; they are thoughts of good and not of evil - to give me a hope, a future, an expected end. The Living Water a few days ago talked about our faith being tested. It listed the scripture James 1:3 which states 'When your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. It also listed Romans 5:3 states 'We know that the {trials} are good for us, they help us learn to endure. Our faith is tested on a daily basis. It's tested on our jobs, in our marriages/relationships, in our relationships with our children, in what we believe who we are, what we can do, and what we can have in Christ Jesus on this earth.

James talks about trials being good for us, and they are. I can say that without a funny look on my face. Trials help us to grow; and anything and everything that we go through, we should learn something - of ourselves and of what we can do. James 1:2 says that we should count it all joy when we fall into various trials. And you know what, I have learn to turn to God fo my strength when I see trouble on the horizon. I now look for what the Lord is trying to show me. I've learned to praise God even in the mist of my storm(s), and I praise Him often. When we go through trials, we should approach it with the right attitude and ask God for wisdom. If you lack wisdom, you should ask of God who gives to all men liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. When you are in your trial, whether someone has said something to you or has done something to you or if a bad situtation arises, turn to God. He will help you endure; He will help you to approach the situation with the right attitude. he will help you to be able to count it all joy when he trial comes. God's thoughts towards you are good - no matter what others think. God wants you to succeed. Turn to God, and He will help you run the race that is before. Every service we sing a song that says 'We on this crazy road called life......We are running the ultimate race right now. No turning back, we're gonna live it loud - gonna live out our destiny and Jesus, I look to you and run our ultimate race.' Look to Him; In Him lies your victory!

Did you put your armor on today????

Be Encouraged Today!

No comments: