Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Never NOT Pray!

Never Not Pray!
Well praise the Lord. God is good and worthy of our praise. God is doing great things, amazing things are happening. Just stay with God, trust Him and continue to pray. No matter what your current situation is, keep talking to God. No matter where you are in life, don’t get out of the race. Towards the end of the race is when you have to push the hardest to cross the finish line. You might can’t see it yet or believe it, but your Salvation is near.

I recently viewed a YouTube video of a church skit that showed a woman walking with God and fellowshipping with Him. Then the things and people of this world slowly lured her away from God. You might say this can’t happen to me; I’ll never leave God. I hope you are right. Anyway, she was trying her best to get back to God, but the things of this world had a stronghold on her. She didn’t like where she was in life or what she was doing and was about to take her life. BUT God! She called on the name of the Lord and kept pressing towards Him, and He was waiting there with open arms and cleansed her of all her unrighteousness. (Skit video: https://video-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/10292902_10203576261714333_1925222995_n.mp4?oh=28dde0315dde0ed61f99b05ab84cb725&oe=55B80A4F

I have been this woman several times in my life. Yes, I have my strongholds, my demons, I struggle (or use to struggle with – speaking my Faith, not my fears) with, and it ain’t pretty. We all have things in our lives that aren’t pretty, and that try to resurface to distract us from God. Though everyone’s “something” might be different, it’s still there and has to be dealt with. I have learned to continue to pray even when I’m not in a “right place”, but in the past I didn’t; I wouldn’t. I thought I didn’t deserve to ask anything of God, not healing, deliverance or peace. I knew the Word of God, and still continued in the wrong way. I thought I didn’t deserve His help. How many of you know that that is a lie from the pits of Hell. I do! Spiritual warfare is REAL! The enemy is ramping up, increasing, his attacks. The devil is increasing his attacks on our minds, bodies, monies, loved ones – you name it! The devil knows his time is short, and he’s trying to take as many with him as he can.

Never NOT pray! I don’t care if every day you fall into some form of sin, continue to sincerely repent and pray. No, we don’t habitually sin, but sometimes things have such a hold on us we’re back in it. PRAY! Don’t stop! Never quit! Always pray! Some of us have stinking thinking where you feel that you are always defeated nothing good ever happens to you, and then you speak it out of your mouth. Stop that – Pray! And if you let it come out of your mouth and realize it, repent! Go immediately and say “Lord, forgive for what I just. I am blessed, I am healed, and I am victorious”. Whatever you said that didn’t line up with His Word, undo it, repent! Your life is not all doom and gloom. Don’t wallow in your strongholds. Yes, we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God, but don’t stay there! Get up! You are the righteousness in God through Christ Jesus! You are the healed, you are more than a conqueror, you are victorious, and God has set you free; and whom God has set free, is free indeed! Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved! Just say “Help me Jesus”. He already knows what we have need of; we just have to ask. We have not because we ask not! ASK! He sees you and knows your heart. He knows that you don’t like where you are or what you are doing and want to change. Sometimes these strongholds have gotten their hooks and tentacles so deep and tight you feel you can’t get free. Jesus has already made a way of deliverance for us! Call upon Him! Call His name out loud!

Never give up! Never not pray!

Did you put your armor on today???

Be Encouraged Today!!!

Remember there's a sinners prayer on this site. If you have backslid or haven't tasted and seen that the Lord is Good, then say this prayer. I know all of this sounds too fantastical to be real, but don't take the chance that it’s not and be left behind. There's a moment that will happen, in a twinkling of an eye, and those of us who belong to Christ Jesus will be with Him forever and ever. If you say this prayer contact me, and let me encouraged and personally welcome you into God's Kingdom.

No comments: