Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Old Writing - May 10, 2006

Good Morning!

Praise the Lord for Hists on the throne...........even on this rainy day. I want tot encourage you to invite the Lord in your day everyday. Some things we take for granted when it comes to the Lord. We expect Him to protect, heal and be with us everyday all day. The Word of God tells me that if 'I ask; I will receive'. If you do not ask the Lord t protect you, heal or be involved in your day, then this is why things are allowed to happened. The Word of God also tells me that 'My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge'. some people expect God to just be there. Yes, He is ever present. When we ask God for these things or any other thing, it is part of that fellowship that He wants so much to have with each of us. It helps cultivate the relationship we have with Him.

Example: If you never talk to your husband or friends, would you expect to have a good relationship with them?? A relationship requires communication - interaction.

So even if your thing/situation my seem small in some eyes, ask the Lord anyway. He is always so happy when we take the time to fellowship with Him. I myself enjoy the fellowship. It gives me peace to know that He knows what's going on in my life and how I feel about those things (yes, He already knows; I know). Not that He doesn't see it already, but I've talk to Him; and I know that He has already sent His angels out to prepare a smooth path because I have consulted with Him first.

Did you put your armor on today?

Be Encouraged Today!

No comments: