Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Old Writing - May 11, 2006

Good Morning!!!!!

I will praise the Lord with all my soul, and all that is within me..... Praise His Holy Name. Please take the time to read the Living Water today. It kinda goes along with what I was talking about yesterday. God wants so much to be close to us. He wants us to draw nigh (near) unto Him, and He to us. We should desire to be named 'A good friend of the Lord' - no longer calling us servant. He wants so much to be invited into our/your day. If you stomped your big toe this morning and hurt really bad, this may seem like something really small to call on the Lord for, but the Lord wants you to call on Him even in the little things. Nothing is too small or too insignificant that isn't important to Him.

In these last days, a relationship with the Father will be very important. You nor I want to hear the words 'Depart from me for I never knew you'. That will not be....that can not be me! I refuse to hear those words. Just as you would work at a relationship with a husband, child, mother, father or friend, we should so much more desire and reach for that relationship with the Father.

What if there comes a time when the written Word was no more; it was banned. If you don't have the Word on the inside of you, you would be in big trouble. Reading the Word is part of that fellowship with the Father.

Did you put your armor on today???

Be Encouraged Today!!!

Living Water:

Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you. James 4:8

Abraham believed God......He was even called "the friend of God." James 2:23

No comments: