Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Calling Things to be Not as Though They Are

Praise the Lord:

I want to encourage you today to continue to fight the good fight of faith. No matter how the storm(s) rage around you, continue to stand on the Word of the Lord. He is faithful that promises, and He is no respecters of person - meaning if He did for one He can and will do it for you. We have really got to get on the good foot here. If we don't, we will be defeated when we're suppose to be victorious. For far to long, we have been saying things that are contrary to what the Word of God says. Yes it might "look like" it's going on, but that's not what the Word of God says. We can call those things to be not as though they are. My daughter is only 4 months old, and I pray that she is an obedient and respectful child. I have learn to confess things that I want to be in my life. I pray that as for me and my household we will serve the Lord; if one in the household be saved, then rest can be saved. We can stand up against the enemy and win. Don't say that you can't make it. Don't say that you are going under. Don't say 'I'm so broke'. Remember that your words have life, and that the Word tells us that we shall have what we say. If you say things that are good, then you will have those good things. If you say things contrary to the Word of God, then you will have those things. Just as God spoke the Words "Light be", light came. We have that same that same authority to speak things in our lives and for them to come forth. I do believe that we will get to a place where we will be able to speak things and see them manifested quickly in the land of the living. But I think we have to truly settle it that God can and will do it for us. We have to get to a place where we are fully persuaded that He is who His Word says that He is, and that He can do those things His Word says He can do. Get in God's Word and see Him show up and show out on your behalf.

Did you put your armor on today????

Be Encouraged Today!!!!!

No comments: