Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Worry about Nothing, Instead Pray about Everything

Hello:

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. I thank God that He never leaves me nor forsakes; He's with me everywhere that I go. Friends and family members come and go, but He is always with me. I am never alone because I know the Lord Jesus, and He lives in me. Philipians 4:6 states for us not to worry about anything, but to pray about everything. When trials and tribulations come your way, who do you turn to first? Is it the loan company, a friend or family or do you seek the Lord? Do you pray first or do you go to someone else to pray for your thing for you? Does He not supply your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Is He not your only source? I think we at times allow the things that go on around us create a panic because we are not rooted and grounded in the Word of God as well as we think we are. I also think that we don't confess the Word over our lives and situations as often as we should. We turn to the Word of God when all else has failed, when we should turn to Him when the situation arises or even before then. We should be binding up things that are not of God everyday, even if that thing isn't going on at present. I bind up strife in my house and loose love, joy, peace and patience. I bind up accidents freak and alike within a 100 mile radius of my family's comings and goings, and loose God's protection. The Word of God tells us that whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever we loose on earth is loose in heaven. We have authority over Satan and all his cohorts (demons & evil spirits). If you are worried about your child getting in to trouble at home and/or at school, you have authority to bind up disobedience and loose obedience in your child's life. If your husband isn't acting right, the Word of God tells me that the heart of the king (your husband) is in the hand of the Lord, and He can turn as He wants. The Word also says that the husband is to dwell with his wife according to knowledge. You can pray that your husband dwells with you according to knowledge - that your husband knows you and those things that you don't like he'll not do. Now, we women are to dwell with our husbands as well according to knowledge. This is why I will continue to tell you to read and study the Word of God. Get it rooted and grounded in your spirit. So don't let the enemy workup worry in you; instead, pray about those things that concern you. Even the smallest thing that is important you is important to God. He desires to see you happy in every area of your life. So begin to pray about things, bind those things up that you don't want in your life, in your child's life. Begin to take authority that is yours as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus..

Did you put your armor on today????

Be Encouraged Today!!!!!

Shan

No comments: