Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm A Tither! How 'bout You?

Hello & Praise the Lord!

The Lord is faithful to His promises, and I will praise and serve Him all the days of my life. I know the Word of God, and it is ever near me even in my mouth. I know that the Word works, because I work the Word. I speak the Word of God over my life, my husband's life, my children's lives, and our situations. Recently the the devil thought he was doing something by messing with our finances. But he is a liar and the defeated for in our lives. The Lord has given me authority over the devil and all the dark wicked forces of the enemy. He also gave me authority over our fiances.

One morning Aaron woke up and said "Baby, I'm gonna have to take your car because my car won't start. Call the repair man to have it looked at". I did not get upset; I did not fret! The first thing I thought was I"M A TITHER! And to back up the story for a second, the week before I had asked my pastor, who is also my mother, should I the tithe since I'm not working right now? There had been a discussion about our money, and at the present time I'm not working. I am very thankful to God and grateful to my husband that I am able to stay at home. Anyway, I had peace in my spirit about paying my tithe, and now the following week, the car want to not work. I began to speak God's Word by saying 'Father, I have been faithful by honoring you with the tithe. Not only did you say that you would open of the window of heaven and pour me out a blessing that I have not room enough to receive, but you also said that you will rebuke the devourer for my sake. Right now the devil is trying to devourer our finances. I thank you Father that you have given me authority over the devil and my finances, and I choose to exercise my God-given authority right now.' I commanded that the devil cease in His maneuver and stop in his operations where my finances are concerned. I said I gonna call the repair guy and thanked and praise God for my good report. Well, I call the repair guy; he came to the house to look at the car. He looked at the car and said that it was just the theft system; it had been activated and needed to be reset. Something minor. He reset the car's theft system. I asked what did I owe him, and he said I owed him nothing! It's just the favor of God. I keep His commandments, and the Lord has given me favor with Himself and with man. And that's how you work the Word. If you will work it, it will for you!

Did you put your armor on today???

Be Encouraged today!!!

No comments: