Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trust & Obey

Good Morning!

Have you ever prayed for something, standing of God's Word, and seen the manifestation of your prayer? Life is good, things are going the way they should only to have that thing try to rise up again. You do understand that once you've prayed, believed and received your "thing" that you still have to fight the good fight of faith and continue to speak God's Word over the situation. Just like an alcoholic that seeks helps, go through the necessary steps, and recovers from alcoholism - everyday that person has to fight the temptation to drink to remain set free. Or like someone that has been diagnosed with cancer, they pray and go through the necessary treatment, God delivers them from cancer; this person has to continue to stand on God's Word concerning their healing. When you're praying and standing for your thing, you have to trust that God can perform His Word and that He will perform it for you. Once He has performed His Word that you've prayed, stood on and trusted, make sure you check yourself to see that you are in obedience with God's Word - as a matter of fact to might want to check this first before you pray. That's how some of us are; we want God to perform His part of the covenant, and for us to have to do nothing. NO! We must not only trust His Word, but we must keep His commandments and be in obedience with His Word.

Now, I've prayed, pastor has prayed, the church has prayed for my daughter's healing for her skin. Now as far as I'm concerned she is the healed. I'll not be moved by what I see, how she feels or how she sounds. God's Word says that she is the healed, and she is in Jesus' Name. Every now-and-then it tries to rear its ugly head. I tell each time that it does I get so mad! I know that God didn't give me this "umph" or "salt" or "attitude" or this "boldness" for nothing. He gave it to me to stand up against the enemy in the day of evil. Before, I use to fret, worry and be in fear. But no more! God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love and of power and a sound mind. I have the mind of Christ! I fight the good fight of faith in this! I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! The devil is a liar and the defeat foe as far as my daughter's skin is concerned. The Lord has, not going to, but has already healed her in Jesus' Name. Healing is the children bread. I have authority over her skin, and I call it healed in Jesus' Name! Now I know what my mom meant when she said 'Don't mess with my children, my momma or my money!' Those are things you'll fight for (spiritually; don't go beaten people up.) But you'll get on your face and cry out to God! My daughter is whole in Jesus' Name! She walks, lives, breathes and move in divine health that Jesus has ALREADY paid the price for. See the devil has messed with my MY BABY, and he has pissed me off which means I'm gonna pray even hard, prophecy even louder, and encouraged others ever stronger in the Lord. Devil, don't mess with me! ....................Excuse me, just had to get alittle "holy indignation" out! But we have to get like sometime with devil. But know what, as Brother Mark use to say, 'I'll trust and obey for there's no other way'. If you ask anything of God, the only way you'll be able to get it is by trusting and obeying His Word!

Did you put on your armor today???

Be Encouraged Today!!!

No comments: