Sunday, October 7, 2007

Get in Agreement with God's Word - October 2nd & 3rd

Praise the Lord!

God is good and worthy of our praise. Well if you are reading this, then you are alive and well. And if you aren't well, and you're the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus, then you can be! Healing is the children's bread, and it's already ours.

What is agreement?? I believe that it's a common ground of mutual understanding and belief. When you agree with someone, you come together on one accord, seeking and believing for the same answer/results. When I agree with someone/something, it has to be positive, beneficial and/or good for all involved. God's Word is positive; it is beneficial (to our spirit, soul and body), and it is good for all that are involved. Our healing is positive and beneficial because it keeps us alive, able to enjoy and do things necessary to live and keeps our wealth in our pockets. It is good for all involved because it keeps our loved ones from grief and sadness. I've said it before - Watch what you are saying. If what you are saying is not positive, beneficial or good for all involved, then STOP SAYING IT! Choose your words wisely for they give life or death to your situation(s). If you are always bad-mouthing your husband, you are speaking death (divorce) to your marriage. If you are saying that your children are disobedient and will never amount to anything, you are speaking death - a curse over your children. And might be thinking 'I would never curse my children' or 'Or but I love my husband and don't want to get a divorce'. But when you say things that are contrary to what the Word says, your are speaking death, a curse over that situation. The Word of God tells me that my husband love me like Christ loves the church (I am personalizing scripture); my children honor me and my husband and desire to be obedient to us so that they may live long on this earth. It is by our word that we are justified or condemned. God's Word says that we are healed, prosperous, happy, successful, blessed to be a blessing! His Word says that we can have husbands/wives that loves, build-up and encourages us. Children that loves us, obedient and healthy. These are all good things. Why Oh Why would you not be in agreement with these things. These things are positive, beneficial and good for all that are involved. God wants you to be happy! If you are happy, then you can have a positive outlook on life. Even if something should go wrong, if you are happy, you can somehow find the good or have a positive attitude about it. Being happy is good for you health - laughter is medicine to our souls. When you are happy, then everyone around you can be happy! When I am happy, my husband can enjoy his day and vise versa. You see how being in agreement with God's is good for you. And if you're just looking for misery, doom and gloom, then continue to say things contrary to God's Word. Remember you shall have what you say! Today life and death has been set before you; choose life so that you may live!

Did you put your armor on today???

Be Encouraged Today!

No comments: