Friday, January 19, 2007

God looks at the Inner Man

Good Afternoon:

I just want to take time out this day to thank God for the wonderful gift that my husband and I are about to receive. At my doctor's appt. yesterday, I was notified that we will be inducing to birth our first child, Angelina. I can't tell how happy we both are. Children are a blessing, and she will no doubt be a very wonderful blessing to us.

Well, we are all saved, sanctified and set apart for the glory of God this day. I know that you are continuing in your new found walk and relationship with your Lord, Jesus Christ. Because we have been bought with life so precious, we know that God loves us - He loves us unconditionally. I Samuel 16: 7 that the Lord doesn't make decisions the way the we do. People judge by the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at a person heart - their thoughts and intentions. God knows that when you said the sinner's prayer that you were sincere in your asking Him to be Lord over/in your life. You now belong to Him. God doesn't look at the color of your skin, how tall you are or whether we are fat or skinny. He loves us just the way we are today. You might say 'Hey, I got some things in my life that are not right in my life; surely the Lord couldn't love me'. Oh but He does! He knew when you ask Him to be Lord of life that you had some things going on in your life. He knows that some of these things are not going to go away over or in a week or month. This walk that we walk, our salvation, is a process. We will always have things that we will have to deal with. Once we deal with one area of our life, God will have us deal with another. Though we might never reach perfection here on earth, we must strive to more like Him. Now that you belong to Him, you can ask for forgiveness and it shall be granted unto you. You can boldly enter the throne room and take that "thing" and lay it at the alter. We as His children can roll all of our cares over on Him for He cares for us. God loves each and everyone of us, and He is glad that we have made the choice to make Him Lord!

Did you put your armor on today!

Be Encouraged Today!!!

No comments: